Me + Fridays = suck at posting :) So you get a quick before work post (that I wrote last night, hehe). I know I didn't give you a ton of time to actually read my Friends post, so feel free to visit that instead if you prefer friends over my random fears.
For Day 10, a not-so-brief list of things I'm scared of...
1. matches. i lit my one at age 19. i lit one more the next day. i never lit one again. i would if i had to.
2. giant trucks on the highway. especially being sandwiched between two of them.
3. eric's aggressive driving especially when in road-rage mode.
4. bugs near my bed. (anywhere else they are fine)
5. being observed by my principal, still- even though i have tenure.
6. fires. ever since my first grade teacher told me i could not bring Snuggles out of the house with me.
8. being stuck without food.
9. loud thunder.
10. people i love doing any of the following: smoking, not wearing their seat belt, riding motorcycles.
11. something bad happening to a child. especially on my watch.
12. for that matter, something bad happening to anyone i love.
I think that's about all.
Any fears you share with me?