Another fun day in Kindergarten today. My kids are SO loud this year. I'm convinced that is why I've been getting more headaches than usual. Tomorrow this will be attacked from all angles with a giant volcano visual that will help children learn how to regulate their voices. So I hope.
I did have a good laugh today when we were studying the letter H. The kids were coming up with words that start with H when one of my sweet little girls raises her hand and says, "hot diggity dog." Awesome, really.
I was going to write a nice fun post today about something (no idea what) but the time got away from me and now it's 8:15 and I still have work to do. So all you get is my day 13 goals.
1. get my hair cut, yikes.
2. clean my classroom.
3. start reading a new book.
1. plan Christmas presents (doing event gifts this year, so hopefully no mall shopping trips!)
2. maintain work out schedule so i don't feel like bum come Christmas.
1. let go of work drama (somehow).
2. be consistent with running + yoga (no injuries).
3. read more and write more letters/cards.
1. go to the Amalfi Coast + Switzerland.
Of course tonight, I'll probably wake up around 3:30 am and come up with 16 more goals, all of which need to be completed tomorrow. Obviously.