Sunday, November 22, 2009

Check Out Below

Hi everyone!

I'm still sick. Diagnosed with the flu this morning officially and given Tamiflu by the one doctor in the universe that never argues with me when I tell him that I need medicine. Actually I didn't even have to tell him, he suggested it. Amazing.

My life has consisted of attempting to watch TV (ugh there is nothing on), attempting to be on my computer (but sitting up for too long is difficult) and continuing to read Twilight- though I am starting a list of scary quotes that Edward says to Bella, as in "you are my life." Definitely would've run screaming at 17...and now.

So I have nothing interesting to blog about. Eric did make me soup! But that's about all I can eat right now. I decided to finally do my About Me section. I hope it makes sense because it took me about 10 lie down breaks to get through it. I know I should be resting but barely moving from the couch for 2 day straight is a lot for me. And I am taking tomorrow off work. It's safe to say I'll be going insane by tomorrow night.

I hope everyone is doing well and if you haven't yet got a H1N1 vaccine, get one now. I would've got one already if they would let me (I know, I know pregnant woman are five year olds are priority). But if you can find one, get it, this sickness stinks!

Rereading this post has proven to me that my About Me section must have a lot of typos, I promise to update it when I am back to 98.6.


20 comments:

  1. Aw, hope you feel better! I think its so funny, we have like 300+ channels to watch and sometimes there is nothing on!

    I'll check out your about me page - and nice that hubby made you soup! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel better! the flu is the WORST! also, I'm so glad the tiny feminist in you agrees with mine about the weird/creepiness of the Twilight books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you poor thing :( at least try and take advantage of the "down time" for now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no girl - I hope you get over the flu soon! Yes, my hubby did like the proposal - he thought it was really funny!!

    Relax, relax, relax, and get better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kelly!
    Thanks for checking out my blog! :) You're right, I do need to sign up for something EEK!!

    I just got over the flu too, soooo not fun BUT just rest your little heart out and have lots of baths (that's what got me through!!)

    Take care and I hope you feel better soon,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flu, bless your heart! So sorry to hear that. Hope it disappears very quickly so you can enjoy Thanksgiving with no sniffles and aches. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sucks that you're sick, girl! I am getting the H1N1 shot next weekend. Although, all of my friends got it THIS weekend and they said they all feel like crap :S

    Off to read your About Me section.

    PS: So excited you're compiling a list of lame quotes, please post them on the blog! Haha

    PPS: I would also run for the hills, at 17 and NOW! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor thing, I hope you are taking time off before Thanksgiving. Are you in school tomorrow and Tuesday? I'd do your sub plans for you if I could, blah! Rest up and get better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I hop you start feeling better soon! The About Me section is great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. feel better my dear!

    thanks for the email :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got mine yesterday and feel ok thus far...just a sore arm. I hesitated with it but I heard of some people who did get sick and I can suck up a sore arm for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Feel better!! I just read your About Me page and loved it!
    We're going to be supporting each other on the Holiday Bootie Buster challenge. As soon as you get healthy, let's get moving!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Get Well Soon! (Especially with Thanksgiving right around the corner, you need to be back to feeling your best :) )

    Love your About Me Section. I didn't know you graduated from BC. I blog about BC a lot cuz I work there, got my Masters there, and cheered for the football team in 2008. Go Eagles!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you feel better. I loved reading more about you. We are part of a team for the booty buster challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. sorry to hear that you have the flu - try to rest and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. get well soon will look forward to hearing that u well again

    ReplyDelete