Monday, June 29, 2009

Engagement Photos as Promised!

As predicted I am EXHAUSTED today, but surprisingly I was so busy during the day that I barely had time to think about how tired I was! I had orientation at my summer job so I found out who my kiddos I'll be tutoring this year are. They are all boys, yikes! I love boys, but boys will let you know EXACTLY how bored they are and trust me, it can get boring! One of them is a little boy I had last year which is great. I've worked here for 4 years and never had a kid twice. This kid was definitely my favorite last year too. He is a little quirky so at first I was not sure how I felt about him but by the end I loved him! After orientation (actually I snuck out early, which hopefully I will not get in trouble for tomorrow!) I headed to tutor two kids privately, one new boy who is definitely going to be crazy, but fun...and then an awesome second grade girl I've been tutoring for a few months. When I finally got home, it was time for a quick dinner and then off to PT. Whew! PT was actually kind of nice because I got to relax while they were heating me up and icing me. She also recommended a patella knee strap so I bought one of those on the way home. I think I've stumped her a bit because normally this stupid knee problem can be cured with PT and yet, mine still hurts!
So after a totally exhausting day I came home to a sneak peek of my engagement photos from my amazing photographer!!! These are my two favorites:
And...
Haha, don't we look fake in that second one? There are tons of other great ones. To see a few more go to my photographer's blog. These totally made my Monday!

Now I am going to go figure out what I am going to do with my kiddos at work tomorrow and set up my training plan for the week. Luckily it will be a short one because of July 4th!

23 comments:

  1. Love the photos, especially the ones on the blog with you guys on the dock and by the lighthouse. What a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, the pictures turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for finding my blog! Cute pix! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I love the jumping photo! That's so much fun :D

    Good luck tutoring those boys--I hope everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! Looks like you also had tons of fun during the photo shoot. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just scoped out your engagement photo's! THey look GREAT! I love the ones on the beach!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. Congratulations! LOVE the top one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool pics! I love the second one.
    How do you teach little boys differently than little girls?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly, I love those pics of y'all by the lighthouse!! And you had such a perfect, beautiful day for your shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the second one!! How the heck did he get SO HIGH!?? Crazy.

    Thanks for your comment regarding IBS. Your list of problem foods is quite different than mine, but that's a perfect example of how there is not one special IBS diet, it's different for everyone. I find that many people get bloated from bananas, including myself. It stinks that PB causes you problems, but almond butter doesn't? That's strange, but I'm glad the almond butter works for you!

    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the engagement photos! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWWW!! those pictures are SOO cute! i could seriously look at engagement/wedding photos all day long and never get sick of them. guess i need to find myself a groom before i should be thinking about that stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. the pics are adorable!
    you two are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my god i can not stop smiling -- those pictures are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. the pics are adorable!!! love them! especially the red sox one.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. CUTE!!!!!!!!! I especially love the 2nd and last ones from the blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. GREAT pics!!!!!!!!! You both look so great and so in love :)

    ReplyDelete