Saturday, May 5, 2018

Small Moments, Week of May 4th

It was a lovely and balanced week. Three days spent mostly with the boys. Two days at work meeting next year's kindergarten kids. Some really cute ones! Hopefully they will help me get back into the grove in a few months. Not the best week of sleep, but we are focusing on the positive here ;)

A few lovely moments I want to remember from this week:

*watching Max grab Jack's hand to go down the double slide together at the park

*the boys riding the seesaw together at the park near Caroline's house


*Max: I drew a picture of all of us at school. You were really grumpy.
Me: Why was I grumpy?
Max: Because Jack and Dada and I were upside down

*discovering that going for ice cream would be a lot more fun and less messy if I just get both boys a chocolate shake ha ha


*the number of times that Max said he "miss-ed" Jack on Thursday night while Jack was having a sleepover



*getting to see all my work friends Thursday and Friday, and basically hang out with them all day Thursday and Friday- hanging out with fun adults is really the best

*seeing old students smiling faces in the hallways

*spending time with family to celebrate my sister in law becoming a citizen! (see also: 4th of July pics done, ha ha)




What were some of your best moments of the week?



2 comments:

  1. I am glad your 2 days at work went well. I am sure the logistics were rough since you aren’t used to finding people to care for them! It really helps to like your job and love the people you work with. I am so glad I am going back to a job I like. That will be make the transition easier. I sympathize with people who have to go back to a job they don’t like. That would make it so much harder.

    The weather has been beautiful here lately which has greatly improved my mood. April was rough with the cold weather and snow. It’s going to be rainy and cooler this week but I am ok with it as we need the rain. And I somehow pulled a glute muscle so I feel less bad about missing out on walks when the weather isn’t nice.

    Another good thing is that Paul has been sleeping really well at night the last couple of nights. I am afraid to say it out loud and jinx it, though! He’s been going down around 8-8:30 and sleeping until 5!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obliged to you for sharing this piece of information here and updating us with your resourceful guidance. Hope this might benefit many learners. Keep sharing this gainful articles and continue updating us.
    Book Online bus tickets from Redbus .

    ReplyDelete