I had an idea for a Travel Tuesday post today, but I had been considering waiting until next week because I'll have more time to devote to a good post. Then, I saw that Lisa was in charge of the Ten on Tuesday questions today and I took that as a sign, I have to answer them :)
Sorry if you read my earlier post (like 20 minutes ago), I was having Ecto problems, as usual!
1. If you work, do you drive to work or take public transportation?
I drive. If I took public transportation, it would be VERY out of the way and take over an hour. Driving takes 7 minutes. So yeah, I drive. Plus I need my car to get to tutoring.
2. How often do you get your haircut? Do you go to the same person every time?
3 or 4 times a year, sometimes less if I'm feeling cheap :) I love my hair dresser though. She's nice but she leaves me alone. I don't love to the chat with my hair dresser. Wow, no hugging and no chatting- I am pretty anti social!
3. Do you read the newspaper? If so, a hardcopy or the online version?
Honestly I'm so out of the loop on the news unless I'm on vacation or home sick from work! When I used to live with my parents, I did read their newspaper, but I prefer local news to be honest.
4. What is the best book you have read this year?
I am really into the Lisa Gardner books, starting with Alone. I've read a lot of awesome books this year though. I'm on a reading kick right now.
5. What is the best movie you have seen this year?
Definitely Toy Story 3. Yes I do get movie recommendations from 5 year olds!
6. Do you tend to crave sweet or salty foods?
My mom is a sweet person and my dad is a salty person. I managed to get both. It's a wonder I'm not 500 pounds! I think I'm overall more of a sweet person but I just happen to love chips. Cake with a side of Pringles?
7. Do you eat breakfast every day? If so, what do you have?
Yes. I truly do not understand people who don't eat breakfast. I need food and I need it immediately. I usually eat oatmeal, bagels or quick pancakes on the weekend.
8. If you celebrate Easter, what Easter treat/candy are you most looking forward to?
Chocolate bunnies and Starburst jelly beans. However I'm going to try to avoid both as much as possible this year. Jelly beans are addicting for me- I had to throw some away today because I couldn't stop eating them and my stomach was not impressed!
9. How late is “sleeping in” to you?
7:00. I can't change my sleeping up that much on the weekends and I'm definitely an early bird at heart!
10. Where are you going on your next vacation?
Not sure exactly yet (unlike us, I know). We want to go somewhere for a weekend for our anniversary. We will also be going to Chicago in October to watch Caroline run the marathon!
Pick one of the questions and answer it in the comments :)