Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wahooo! AWARD!

Great news! I received the Lovely Blog award from MissSarahLou at Super-Duper-Cali-Fragi-Listic-Expeali-Dolicious. She is a Weight Watchers girl, who is doing a SUPER job losing weight and changing her habits. Also, she posted what can only be described as the kind of recipe that you want to cook RIGHT NOW for pasta the other night, haha.


Anyway, this is my second blog award and my first one was ALSO a Lovely Blog award. However, I am SO excited to get it again because this means I get to give it to 15 different blogs that I did not give it to last time. Sadly (especially for the state of my free time) this still is not all the blogs I read, but we are getting there! If you would like to see who I gave it to last time, you can do that here.

Here are the new winners...


Thanks to all of you guys (and many others) for having such fun, informative and most of all fun blogs to read. Now you can post this award on your blog and pass it on to 15 blogs :)

Also, if you haven't yet check out my day after post about kettlebells.

12 comments:

  1. aw Kelly! thanks so much for the award girlie, I really appreciate it and value your friendship and support :)

    lots of love to you!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am so honored to receive this award...I didn't prepare a speech! Who to thank? To all my wonderful readers and your fantastic blogs! You deserve this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, thanks for the award! That was so sweet of you! I will def be handing this out next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks girl! :) And congrats to you too! I love reading about your blog and must say it truly is lovely :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your blog are just lovely! Congrats! :D
    I just read your kettlebell post. Way to go for rocking that class. I'm too scared to try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thanks so much for the award! That's so sweet :) And great job on that kettlebell class. It sounds awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the kettlebell class!! I totally want to try it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you! you're so sweet. i feel so honored because i know how hard it is to choose when there are so many great blogs out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. very fun. you are definitely worthy of all the awards you receive! i know, i still need to "pass on" the award from last time! i'm soo behind on actually blogging... :-/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks girl! Hope you had a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete