- It is Friday!
- My engagement party is TOMORROW woooo! (yes I did get engaged about 10 months ago...but we are still going to celebrate).
- Cristina is here from NY!
- Caroline is running her first 5k tomorrow (unless you count the fact that she ran a 5k at the end of our sprint triathlon, hmm)!
- I absolutely LOVE my kiddos this year. Sure, there are a few minor annoyances, but they are also incredibly adorable and listen MUCH more than my kids from last year ever did. Hopefully this will continue, I don't want to jinx it.
- Eric has Sunday OFF from football- whoa hoo!!! I figured I must still have a fiance still we are having an engagement party tomorrow but I certainly don't see him too often.
I leave you with an adorable kindergarten quote:
J: Who is that? (points to picture)
me: That's my fiance?
J: What's a fiance?
me: that means the person I am going to marry- will soon be my husband
J: (with an absolutely shocked look), YOU ARE NOT MARRIED YET? I CAN"T BELIEVE IT!
Haha, apparently he thinks I am like 80 and clearly should be married by now. Stay tuned for a recap of Caroline's 5k tomorrow and then a recap of the engagement party on Sunday :)