Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Engagement Pictures Take 2

Sorry about my lack of posting yesterday, it was a very manic Monday! (and Tuesday). This is going to be a short post because I am in the middle of thank you notes (okay fine I have only done 8 and my hand hurts so I had to stop). Still, I promised some more engagement party pics so here it goes:

Asking Courtney (little cousin) to be a bridesmaid-


Asking Shannon (also little cousin) to be a bridesmaid-


I love these girlies and I'm excited for them to be in my wedding (I also have four other bridemaids- my sis, Katie, Tiff and Ash- all of who have made frequent appearances on the blog). I also asked 2 of my other cousins (Kristen and Kate) to be readers. Now I just have to figure out what they are going to read...haha. Me with them- (and drinks flying everywhere!)


With my BC girls-



Dancing with Timna- (yes we started the dancing haha)


We rock.
Alright that's all for now. I have to get to bed early because tomorrow night is "Curriculum Night" which means I have to tell the parents what I am going to do with their kiddos all year. I don't mind doing that at all but I do mind doing it at 8 o'clock at night. I am NOT a night person especially not after a day of kiddos! Hopefully I'll have a chance to blog tomorrow but no promises. I have to miss my kettlebell class too, boo!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I wouldn't like that either. Why not 7 pm, even 7:30?? Oh well, hopefully it's just one night.

    Good for you for writing thank you notes. I always think it's such a nice gesture, and it means a lot when I get a thank you note. I was brought up being forced to write them, and now I'm glad I am in the habit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, their reactions are so cute!

    sorry bout the late night. they should be more reasonable and at least make it 6 pm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can't believe it doesn't start until 8pm. That's like after the kindergartener's (and teacher's) bedtime!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so fun that you caught the girls' reaction when you asked them to be bridesmaids. Such an honor to be part of someone's special day!

    ReplyDelete