Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Week in the Life: Tuesday

Two things I've realized so far in the Week in the Life process. #1- my life is not all that interesting #2- there are some patterns in my day: Max, kindergarten, walking and reading… oh and podcasts. Tonight I started a convo with Eric with, "so I was listening to a podcast today… shocker, I know…" #obsessed. I'm so glad some of you guys may participate next week. I really enjoy being nosy and peaking into the lives of others! 

Also, Happy Veterans Day! I am very thankful for the many men and women who have sacrificed so much so that I can have all that I do. 

Photo 1  45Photo 3  31Photo 2  46Photo 1  49Photo 1  46Photo 1  47Photo 3  32Photo 4  10

Morning Routine (see yesterday). Walk #1 of the day, while listening to a podcast. Read blogs/ talk to Caroline/ organize my life. Nurse. Visit one of Eric's friends: Eric got his haircut, Max played with his nephew, we all went to lunch. Entertain Max on the way home so he doesn't fall asleep. While Max naps at home, I work on our Christmas cards and do some online shopping. My mom comes over- we do a bunch of random things. Max wakes up, we go on walk #2, this time with Eric. Eric cooks dinner and Max nurses and then we all eat. Walk #3 of the day. Storytime. Bathtime. Bedtime for Max. Reading for me (now reading Look at My Happy Rainbow). Watching Chronicle episode on Nantucket with Eric- talking about how we want to go to Nantucket in the "off season." This post. 

Lovely mid week day off… ready (maybe!) for a busy day tomorrow! 

6 comments:

  1. Love the rug in Max's room! And that pot belly on him...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max's nephew?? Or Eric's nephew?? haha.

    I can't believe you went on THREE walks! You could totally have a dog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 3 walks! That is awesome! You were way more active than I was on my day off. I ran on the dreadmill but that was about it. It was cold here so I kind of hibernated... I thikn my life is pretty boring as well, and I don't have a cute kid to share photos of so these posts would not be interesting if I did them, I think! But I like reading yours and hearing how you fit everything in! Yesterday I read, watched the workers replace the damaged wood floors in my living room (my place is finally back to normal after the water damage!), had a video chat with Becky, and made beef stew for Phil and I for dinner. He had to work since the equity markets were closed which is a bummer as a day off together would have been so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Took me a second to realize that you had yesterday off; totally wasn't thinking since our little small biz was open.
    Can't get enough of the Max pictures =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgosh I love those photos of max! He's adorable! I also really like this idea, I might have to do this one week..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to work on our Christmas cards. I need to decide on which pictures and the place and ahhhh.. too many thoughts!

    ReplyDelete