1. Freaking delicious dinner on Friday night. I swear to God I just want to move into Il Casale. Or better yet... I could just hire them to be my personal chefs and cook dinner for me every night? Yes, yes, I will put that on my "when I win the lottery" list. The list is long friends.
2. Bruins Game! A few weeks ago my friend Becca messaged me to see if Eric and I want to go to a Bruins game with her. I haven't been to a game in a few years (read: since they have been good) so I was psyched. Plus I haven't seen Becca in way too long. We ended up having a great night, and the Bruins won!
3. Boston weather still hasn't realized it's December and I am loving every second of it. Eric and I went for a really long walk on Sunday and it literally changed my Sunday around. I swear no matter how exhausted and crappy I feel, a walk outside is always a good solution.
1. I slept crappy all weekend. Friday night I just had trouble sleeping for no apparent reason. Then Saturday I went to bed late and obviously still woke up at 7am. Why oh why? I really am just not good at losing sleep. Yes, hiring a night nurse for my future babies is on my "when I win the lottery" list too.
2. I had class on Saturday. God I hate class. I know it will be worth it when I reach Masters + 15 credits and get a pay raise. But until then, having class on Saturdays should be outlawed. Also on the outlaw list? Getting out of class 25 minutes late and classes on Mondays which I also have right now. Mental note to self: In the same way your 7th grade math teacher declared you "not a back of the room person," you are also not an in-class person, take only online classes from now on. PS. Eric is right, you do enjoy self torture.
Tell me the ups and downs of your weekend. Also, check back tomorrow for a giveaway! :)