Hi everyone, happy almost end of the week :) I had lots of blog topic ideas for this week, but then I got sucked into the world of kindergarten and I'm reemerging with only enough brain power to do a Wine and Love post, but that's okay- I like these! Thanks Nora for hosting as always...
Pass the Wine Please
1. School started this week. I'm already annoyed at the frustrating level of flexibility I am supposed to exhibit on a minute by minute basis. Most notably, I cannot tolerate parents who do not inform me of the name their child is called ahead of time and then insist I change all 20+ places their name appears in the classroom.
2. Although I prefer teaching to the boring act of tutoring all day and driving between a million places, my body seems to disagree. I slept soundly 99% of the time in the summer, bam the school year starts and I'm back to my unnecessary 4 am internal clock wake ups. Why, oh why?
So Much Love
1. On Sunday Eric and I went into Boston to take a harbor cruise and eat a delicious North End dinner. Other than learning that I should not ever get on any moving object without ginger gum, it was a good time :)
2. Though I had to Labor on Labor Day, it was made up for by my mom's delicious brunch after. I want Caroline to come home every weekend so we can have brunch every weekend :)
baked apple french toast
roasted potatoes (by Eric)
3. Today I met half my class (the other half comes tomorrow, all together on Monday) and I really liked them. I know it probably won't last, especially with all 21 together on Monday but for now I am going to enjoy the honeymoon phase.
What are your wines and loves this week?